What started as a parent trying to find help for her own child soon became the spark that became Dyslexia Center of Tulsa. Since 2011, Dr. Stack has focused her occupational therapy practice on dyslexia to assist children who are trying to overcome their difficulties with reading and dyslexia.Dyslexia Center of Tulsa provides individualized services with the goal of:
- Improving an individual’s confidence in themselves as learners
- Supporting parents and children to advocate for their needs
- Equipping struggling readers with characteristics of dyslexia with innovative and lasting learning methods
- Easing the family frustration that reading struggles and dyslexia can create
- Building writing skills to increase writing speed, legibility and ease of written expression in print and cursive
- Working in partnership with parents, teachers and schools to improve an individual’s literacy skill
If you feel you, your child, your student, your niece/nephew, sister/brother or grandchild would benefit from our services, please visit our HOW We Help Page or Make an Appointment. If you are unsure, feel free to contact us using the form below. If we are not the answer, we will help you find the resources you need.