Create a resource supporting families on their dyslexia journey for positive and permanent changes for learning success.
Dyslexia Center of Tulsa was formed in 2011 out of a passion to help children who have struggled with Dyslexia, We have applied occupational therapy expertise to the needs of those struggling with dyslexia to overcome their difficulties with reading and learning differences. Since then we have added services for printing and cursive writing instruction, dysgraphia, convergence insufficiency, and auditory processing. Dyslexia Center of Tulsa provides individualized services with the goal of:
- Improving an individual’s confidence in themselves as learners
- Supporting parents and children to advocate for their needs
- Equipping struggling readers with characteristics of dyslexia, dysgraphia, convergence insufficiency, and auditory processing struggles with innovative and lasting learning methods
- Easing the family frustration that reading struggles and dyslexia can create
- Building writing skills to increase writing speed, legibility, and ease of written expression in print and cursive
- Working in partnership with parents, teachers, and schools to improve an individual’s literacy skill
If you feel you, your child, your student, your niece/nephew, sister/brother or grandchild would benefit from our services, please visit our How We Help Page or Make an Appointment. If you are unsure, feel free to contact us using the form below. If we are not the answer, we will help you find the resources you need.
From one parent’s heart to another, we are here to help!